Tip sheets and other recordkeeping tools for staff and faculty
- Recordkeeping Basics
- Confidential Records
- Transitory Records
- FIPPA Exclusions and Exemptions
- Email Management
- Naming Conventions for Electronic Files and Folders
- Secure Destruction of Records
- Voicemail Management
- Records Clean-Up Day
- Scanning University Records: What You Need to Know
- Security of University Records On Portable Devices
- Minute-Taking Tips and Techniques
- FIPPA and Recordkeeping for Senate and Faculty Council Committee Members
- Academic Honesty Documentation
- Quick Wins to Control the Paper Mountain
A number of learning opportunities are offered through the Department of Human Resources. Whether you are new to the University or want to learn more about managing university records or understanding FIPPA, there's a learning opportunity that fits your needs.
On the Record@YorkU is York's Information and Privacy Office news blog, which includes informative articles on records management and recent developments in the access and privacy world. On the Record@YorkU aims to inform York community members about ways to manage university records efficiently and effectively.
Click the red IPO News button on the right sidebar to read our articles!